The financial media often includes the Queens Road Funds in their online and print publications. It is not our practice to comment on the tone or tenor of the articles, though we encourage you to check out what they have to say.
Performance data as of the most recent quarter end is available here for Queens Road Small Cap Value Fund and Queens Road Value Fund. You should consider the Funds' investment objectives, risks, fees and expenses before investing. The Prospectus details the Fund's objective and policies and other matters of interest to the prospective investor. Please read this Prospectus carefully before investing. The Prospectus may be obtained by clicking here, by calling toll-free, 1-888-353-0261, or by contacting the Fund in writing.
Please note that any references in these articles to specific securities are being provided for illustrative purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation by the strategy, the portfolio managers, or the distributor to purchase or sell such securities, and any information provided is not a sufficient basis upon which to make an investment decision.
Past performance is no guarantee of future results and current performance may be higher or lower than the performance shown.
- 08/04/2020 Press Release—Queens Road Funds and FPA Announce Strategic Partnership
- 06/01/2020 Bloomberg Radio Affiliate—John Mahoney, Bloomberg Radio affiliate, interviews PM Steve Scruggs
- 5/29/2020 Value Investor Insight—John Heins of Value Investor Insight talks "Keeping It Simple" with PM Steve Scruggs.
- 4/01/2020 Press Release—Queens Road Small Cap Value Fund Ranked 1st by Morningstar. The Queens Road Small Cap Value Fund (QRSVX) is ranked as the best-performing fund in the Morningstar Small Value Category for the 1- and 3-year periods ending 3/31/2020. The Fund ranks in the top 3% of the category for the 5-year period and top 15% for the 10-year period.
- 02/29/2020 Morningstar—The Queens Road Small Cap Value fund was recently assigned a Gold rating based on Morningstar's Quantitative Rating for funds. The Morningstar Quantitative Rating considers the same three pillars that factor into Morningstar Analyst Ratings (People, Process, and Parent). See an overview of Morningstar's Fund Ratings, or take a deeper dive into Morningstar's Quantitative Rating and Pillar Methodology.
- 12/10/2019 Morningstar—The Queens Road Small Cap Value fund was recently assigned a Silver rating based on Morningstar's Quantitative Rating for funds. The Morningstar Quantitative Rating considers the same three pillars that factor into Morningstar Analyst Ratings (People, Process, and Parent). See an overview of Morningstar's Fund Ratings, or take a deeper dive into Morningstar's Quantitative Rating and Pillar Methodology.
- 12/06/2019 Barron's—PM Steve Scruggs interviewed in Barron's article on small cap stocks.
- 09/18/2019 Firm News—Welcome David A. Kania, Head of Institutional Sales.
- 08/20/2019 Forbes—PM Steve Scruggs talks taking profits with Forbes contributor Lawrence Carrel.
- 03/06/2019 Kiplinger—Kiplinger highlights Queens Road Small Cap Value Fund for performance during 4th quarter 2018 volatility.
- 08/02/2018 Kiplinger—Kiplinger's Personal Finance columnist James Glassman calls Queens Road Small Cap Value a "little gem."
- 04/17/2017 Financial Advisor—PM Steve Scruggs and Bill Hortz discuss how Benjamin Graham principles apply to today's innovative companies as Queens Road looks for investment opportunities.
- 04/05/2017 Morningstar Magazine—Tom Lauricella sat down with the investment team at Queens Road for an in-depth interview to learn more about our people, process and results over time. Morningstar named the Queens Road Small Cap Value fund to the Morningstar Prospects list in 2016 and chose to feature the fund in the April issue of the magazine.
- 02/06/2017 TheStreet—PM Steve Scruggs talks with TheStreet's Bob O'Brien about balance sheet strength and three reasons why investors should shift from passive to active managers.
- 01/03/2017 Financial Advisor—Steve Scruggs discusses where he is finding value in technology companies with John Coumarianos for Financial Advisor magazine.
- 12/12/2016 Solving the Problem of Snow—PM Steve Scruggs interviewed in Advisor Perspectives
- 11/30/2016 Value Investor Insight—John Heins of Value Investor Insight sat down with PM Steve Scruggs to gain insight into Steve's "nuts and bolts" approach to investing.
- 11/04/2016 Watch Portfolio Manager Steve Scruggs interview at the Schwab IMPACT conference with Gillian Kemmerer of Asset TV.
- 10/04/2016 Barron's—Queens Road Funds Managers discuss value investing with Barron's writer Teresa Rivas.
- 10/04/2016 Zacks—Queens Road Small Cap Value Fund included in closer look at small-cap funds.
- 09/22/2016 Forbes—Wally Forbes, Forbes contributor, interviews Portfolio Manager Steve Scruggs.
- 08/16/2016 Bloomberg Radio—Portfolio Manager Steve Scruggs talks small cap stocks on The Bloomberg Advantage with Carol Massar and Cory Johnson.
- 07/26/2016 Morningstar Prospects List—Queens Road Small Cap Value added to the Morningstar Prospects list, and featured in a recent "Fund Spy" article by analyst Dan Culloton.
- 06/01/2016 Kiplinger's Personal Finance—Columnist James K. Glassman includes Queens Road Small Cap Value in discussion of seven small-cap funds.
- 05/19/2016 theStreet.com—Gregg Greenberg and Queens Road Funds Portfolio Manager Steve Scruggs discuss small cap value stocks.
- 04/05/2016 Zack's Equity Research—Value Beats Growth Among Fund Categories in Q1.
- 12/12/2012 Bloomberg News interviewed Steve Scruggs regarding recent spin-off of Ingeroll Rand security unit.
- 10/21/2010 TheStreet.com's Stan Luxenberg discusses the way "Small Value Funds Sail Along"
- 07/19/2010 Morningstar's John Coumarianos discusses value discipline with Steve Scruggs at Morningstar Conference in Chicago
- 07/19/2010 Morningstar Video Interview With Steve Scruggs: Look for Cash Flow in Small-Cap Stocks
- 06/25/2009 Morningstar analyst John Coumarianos includes Queens Road Small Cap Value Fund in discussion about "how to implement a Buffett-inspired fund strategy"